Physician Practices: Strategies for Remaining Independent - On Demand Recording
Recorded On: 03/05/2020
Time: 90 minutes
Session Format: On Demand Recording
CLE Credit Available: No
We do not apply for CLE credit or issue CLE certificates for our past programs and webinar recordings. Please check with your State Bar as to whether self-study credits can be awarded - CLE credit may be obtained by applying directly to the attorney’s state accrediting body, but approval is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of said accrediting body
For on-demand webinar recordings, streaming access is available for 12-months from the date of the live webinar. After 12-months, on-demand webinar recordings are available through the AHLA Health Law Archive.
- Innovative Structures for Growth: Large Single-Specialty Practices, Multi-Specialty Practices and Strategic Affiliations
- Partnering with Hospitals: Strengthening Practices Without Sacrificing Independence
- Identifying Hidden Value within Practices: Data as an Asset, Using Technologies to Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- The Basics: Making Sure Governance Documents and Physician Agreements Strengthen Independent Practices
- Physician Innovation and Entrepreneurship: The Secret Sauce for Some Practices
Physician practices are struggling to maintain their independence, with many opting to sell their practices to private equity or health systems. For those wishing to maintain their independence, it is critically important that they understand opportunities for growth, successful partnerships and joint ventures, and that they know how to maximize and maintain the value of their key assets (physician, patients, and data). This webinar will describe several innovative business models and strategies for physicians to maintain their independence. Attendees will also receive sample provisions and checklists to help them advise their clients on these models and legal issues associated therewith.
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
- AHLA Member: $99
- Non-AHLA Member: $149
- Physician Organizations
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.