Practical Antitrust Perspectives From Government Enforcers
- Registration Closed
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM Eastern (90 minutes)
Session Format: Live Webinar
CLE Credit Available: Yes
This webinar will provide health care practitioners and other participants in the health sector with unique and practical perspectives from antitrust enforcers regarding a host of issues. Topics will include:
- how to handle a call from an FTC or DOJ attorney regarding a third party investigation;
- how to handle a government Civil Investigative Demand or a voluntary request for information;
- things to consider when weighing whether or not to approach an agency prior to engaging in activity that might raise antitrust concerns; and
- how to navigate an antitrust investigation that includes federal and state antitrust enforcers and what to do when the federal or state enforcer seeks different remedies.
These and other issues will be explored from a hand-on practical perspective that health care participants will find useful in their day-to-day business activities.
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
- AHLA Member: $149
- Government, Academician, Public Interest, or Solo Practitioner AHLA Member: $99
- Student, Paralegal, or Retired AHLA Member: $99
AHLA Member Listen with a Colleague Option (see "Listen with a Colleague" link on Overview tab): $99
- Non-AHLA Member: $199
- Antitrust Practice Group
The “Listen with a Colleague" option allows multiple registrants from the same organization and location to participate in the webinar at a discounted rate. It may ONLY be used if at least one person from your organization and location has registered at the regular/full webinar registration rate. Please note that those who register under the reduced “Listen with a Colleague" rate must access the webinar from the same location and computer as the full-priced registrant they are registered under.
The “Listen with a Colleague" option is continuing legal education (CLE) credit-eligible. In order to obtain a certificate of completion for submission to a state CLE accrediting body, those registered under this option must obtain the attendance verification code—which will be displayed at a random time during the webinar—and enter that code under “Verification Code for Live Webinar" section of the webinar description webpage. Please note that each registrant must submit a complete evaluation from their individual accounts to obtain a certificate of completion.
If you have any questions about this registration option, please contact customer support.